Contributing to Klingbrief
Klingbrief is a newsletter published monthly during the academic year that is electronically distributed to over 5000 educators around the world. We rely upon independent and international school colleagues like you to give us your thoughts on what you find most useful to your work. Your recommendation of an impactful article, thoughtful book or inspiring video is crucial for making Klingbrief relevant and useful.
If you are interested in contributing, please search the archives so you don't duplicate a previous submission. Please make note of the following criteria and then complete the form below to submit an item for consideration. We look forward to receiving your contribution.
- Contributions may be in any media, including video.
- All online materials must be fully available without requiring a log in or subscription.
- Articles should have been published within the past 12 months and books within the past two years.
- Submissions received by the 15th of the month will be considered for that month's newsletter.
- Contributors must provide a review of their submitted materials that is between 150 and 200 words.
- Contributions must cover educational or social issues of relevance to independent and international schools.
- Recommendations of one's own work cannot be considered.
All submissions are peer reviewed and selected by an editorial board
composed of Klingenstein alumni who seek work that provokes, inspires and has broad appeal. When considering a selection, please search the archives
to see if a piece has previously appeared in the publication.
Part 1: Publication Information
Please enter the month, day and year of publication. Please note that articles must have been published in the last year and books in the last two years.
Please describe the submission in your own words, including why this item is of particular interest to independent and international school educators. Reviews should be 150-200 words.
Part 2: Contributor Information
Part 3: Confirm that you are human and submit your contribution