How To Apply
Applications are made online through the Teachers College Non-Degree Program Application. Please review the Application Guide for instructions and the link to start your application.
The application requires
- two short essays,
- recommendation from the head of school and from the division director or department chair or another supervisor, and
- all post-secondary transcripts.
Applications for the Summer 2018 Summer Institute are now closed. If you would like to be notified when the Summer 2019 Summer Institute application becomes available, please fill out the Contact Us form.
- Applicants must have 2-5 years of full time teaching experience.
- Applicants must be teaching in an independent or international school at the time of their application and must be planning to teach in one the following year.
- Applicants must have a minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
For additional information, please contact the Klingenstein Center at email@example.com